Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

got lost in France writing task

one day.I went on a plane to fly all the way to Paris. Once I got there I wanted to try find the Eiffel tower
because it's the most thing that tourists get attracted to.So I reached my hand into my pocket and then
boom that's when I freaked out because my phone wasn’t there.I realised that I was on my phone in the
plane and I put it in those things that hold stuff and I must of forgotten to get my phone before I left.

I didn’t know what to do I was scared now.I kept on walking to find a bus stop so I can tell them to take me
to the Eiffel tower.It took me half an hour to find a bus stop.I Told the bus driver where I want to go and then
I went there.When I arrived I knew that I was in Paris. I knew someone that lived in Paris.

I went to a telephone box and called my friend.He picked me up and took me to the airport.When I got to
the airport managers were holding up a phone and saying missing phone.I saw that it was the same iPhone
that I had and also it had the same phone cover as my phone so I said t was mine.They gave it to me and
then I said thank you to my friend and went back to buy an apartment to rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.