Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

witness of the crime writing task

One day I was going on a trip to Paris and I got to go to the Louvre Museum.That's where the Mona Lisa
painting is located.When I arrived to Paris I walked off the plane and headed straight to the Louvre
Museum.It was far away so I obviously had to stop buy and check out there pizza.I had to use siri to help
me speak to the cashier.Because I don't even know how to speak Italian myself.

I got to the Louvre Museum and everything was nice. It was so fancy and it was like the whole place was
filled with gold and silver.But in the middle of everything was the  expensive Mona Lisa painting.It was
next to other tourist attraction things but the most thing that they got attracted to is the Mona Lisa painting.

I saw some weird suspicious guys they were wearing black shades.There were 4 of them just waiting
around the Mona Lisa painting like they owned it and they were the guards but no they were trying to
steal it.When everyone looked away the four guys smashed the security cameras and then they acted
normal when the tourists looked away again they all grabbed the painting and took off.But before they
took off I took a photo of their face when one of the dudes shades fell off his face.

Obviously they would change their clothes so no one would find them. I was the only witness but no one
knew they were just panicking.It was on the news and everything it was crazy.Police were on the roads
and they were everywhere.They were even looking in some people’s houses.

I had to tell the museum owners that I witnessed it.So I told them that there were 4 guys wearing shades
and they then I showed the photo It got sent to the president and he tracked them down.The president
sent bodyguards to go and check the house.

When the body guards arrived at the house they saw the painting. The guys were just about to burn it.But
the bodyguards came just in time to stop them the 4 random guys were captured and they were sent to
the judge and then sent to prison for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.