Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

gladiator writing task

One day I became a gladiator. I had many fights in the past but today I am facing a dangerous poisonous
or venomous snake. I am fighting the great cobra.It was the biggest and longest snake I've ever seen.
my game was next.


It was time for my game.I got up, ran to the center of the arena and waited for one of the cages(or gates)
to open.As soon as I saw the scaly cobra I focused my eyes on it so I wouldn’t lose track of it as it was
slithering along the grass.


Immediately The snake was too close to me. I got my sword and swung it in circles because I wanted to
try to make them bite themselves. So it can die without me even touching it and I think that should be in
the history book.

The snake was to fast to make it bite itself so I distracted it and sliced the cobras head off(not real) and
then I won and everybody cheered for me then I ran slowly back in the gate and went back to my home
town to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.