Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

ODYSSEY SENSORY MAZE WRITING!




In the holidays my family and I went to Odyssey Sensory Maze. You could get these really cool goggles as you can see that my sister is wearing. I had a pair of goggles but I just didn't want to wear it for the photo. At the start there was also this nice massaging floor but it stops sometimes.

Odyssey Sensory Maze | Official Queenstown Website

There are really dark bits where you cant see a thing at all. It kind of felt like you were in a jungle in the middle of the night, because they put fake leaves everywhere. When you get out it is this bamboo wood bit and you have to go really slow or you will slip and crack your head open.

Odyssey Sensory Maze Auckland, Auckland CBD | Aucklandnz.com

There is also a mirror maze which is so weird. Sometimes I almost hit my head but I'm not dumb, I can tell if it's a mirror. It was creepy because you can get lost and you and your family might seperate and lose each other.

Odyssey Sensory Maze Auckland Instagram posts - Picuki.com

Auckland – Odyssey Sensory Maze

Skip the Line: Odyssey Sensory Maze Entry Queenstown Ticket

Odyssey Sensory Maze Queenstown added a... - Odyssey Sensory Maze ...

Next there were also 4 different types of pits. There was a ping pong ball pit, you had to go down this rope and then you're in the ping pong ball pit and an exercise ball pit you have to go through some strings to get there. There's also a pool noodle pit its easy to get here you just jump. Last there is a ballon pit part this part is at the end but you have to go through a lot of strings to get out, Its so that the balloons don't escape.


Sensory Maze | Gifts To Remember

also there is this cool bit where it is a spiral of led lights and my older brother likes this bit because it looks like your falling. I like this because there is actually a door right in front of this picture and it looks like nothing is there.

Odyssey Sensory Maze - Get lost in a world of A-MAZE-MENT!

I really like odyssey sensory maze it is really fun. I really recommend coming here. I love this place and especially all the obstacles. I was lucky because I got to go in twice. another reason why I like this place is because there are a lot of colourful led lights everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.