Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

William Waiirua letter writting

Task - Write a letter to 
William Wairua
William Wairua is a popular New Zealand media personality. He is a comedian and talented dancer.
He has been doing his best to keep New Zealanders laughing through this lock down.


~Part 1: 
Introduce yourself and explain who you are, and where you go to school.
You might wish to include whether you like dancing or being a comedian at all.


~Part 2: 
Say something kind and supportive.
Even if you have never heard of William Wairua before,
it would be kind to keep encouraging him to make New Zealanders laugh. 


~Part 3: 
Give him an idea. Think of a joke, or something funny he could talk about or joke about to help him keep
entertaining New Zealanders. If you have an idea for a new dance move, share that instead!


Continue your letter below



Dear William Wairua


~hi my name is kris and I go to pt England school I like
comedian people but I don't think I want to be a dancer.


~wish you luck on your entertaining  job and I hope you make new Zealand
laugh.


~I got a joke. Why do we tell actors to break a leg.
Because every play has a cast.(ha ha).pls keep entertaining new Zealand.


Yours Sincerely,

*kristopher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.