Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

Crunchem hall task

First day at Crunchem Hall!


Instructions
  • Using the plan below write a story about your first day at Crunchem Hall Primary school.

  • The plan is just a guide.
    • You have to think of all the cool details.

Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs

Write a creative story using the plan below

Orientation
Problem
Resolution
Your whanau are forcing you to leave Pt England School and attend Crunchem Hall Primary school.



Further ideas:
You meet some kids.
You meet your new teacher Miss Honey - She’s nice.
The principal is the horrible Miss Trunchbull.
You get in trouble for something.

Further ideas:
Get her fired. 
Mr Burt invites all of Crunchem Hall Primary school to come to Pt England School. 



Further ideas:

Start Writing below



My parents are forcing me to leave Point England school and go to Crunchem Hall Primary school.I had no choice but to go.When I arrived I met some kids that were nice.I see my teacher Miss Honey she is very nice.But then the principal comes and she looks u g l y and mean.Her name is Miss Trunchbull.During morning tea I spilt my drink all over the carpet.Miss trunchbull hates when people do that.Miss trunch bull fired Miss honey so we have the principal. Mr Burt invites crunchem Hall Primary school to come to Pt England school.Crunchem Hall Primary school denied so they didn't go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.