Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

life in the 90's task

Life in the 90’s InterviewRemember the 90s? - CUInsight


Instructions
Find someone to interview. They must have lived in the 90s (so try find someone who is 
28 or older):
  • You can easily interview someone from your Whanau
  • (try your parents of even better your grandparents)
  • Email a teacher at school


Ask them these interview questions, and write down their answers.


Who are you interviewing?


What is their name? (remember to be cybersmart - no last names)
-mum


How old were they in the 90’s? (they might say something like “in my 20’s” or “a teenager”)
-i was in my 20’s


Questions to ask the person you are interviewing.


Tell me about what School/ Work was like for you in the 90’s
-in the early 90’s i was still in college. We had no computers and wrote everything down in books


What was your TV like in the 90’s?
- there were only about two or three different channels at the time. 


How did you contact your friends in the 90’s?
- i had to call them by phone.there were no cell phones


What was your family car like in the 90’s?
- it was an old station wagon


What was your favourite thing about the 90’s?
- the music


Question for you to answer.


Based on the answers you received. 
Do you think you would like living in the 90’s?
- Yes/No


Why?

- because I won’t be able to play the games that I like and I won’t be able to watch Youtube.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristopher,
    Great interview of someone in the 90`s. I think it helps you to see how cool things are for you now, as you have so many more choices of games to play and entertaining things to watch and do. I wish there had been Youtube to show me how to make things when I was younger. Thanks for sharing your great work.
    From Mrs Forbes

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.