Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Cruella de Vil writing task

Cruella de Vil is the most horrible villain of all time.
TRUE
FALSE

Do you agree or disagree with the statement above?
Highlight the argument you want to take.


PLAN
Cruella de Vil is / is not the most horrible villain of all time
Reasons for your argument:
  • Think about how she treats people and animals. What could you say about this?
  • Think about her ‘friends’, Jasper and Horace. What do they think about her?

Your reasons:



Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs


Start Writing below




One day I saw the one and only Cruella de Vil.
I saw the monster for the first time I knew straight where she was heading.
She was heading to the pet shop.
I ran as fast as I could but I was actually to far away to stop her and if I stop her
mission she might want to turn me into a coat.





I ask Cruella de Vil’s friends Jasper and Horace what they think about her.
Luckily I knew were her friends live so I went straight to there house.
I interviewed them.The first thing I ask was were does Cruella de Vil live
they said 101 Dalmation street I said ok. THE second question
I asked was what does she do with the little pups
Jasper and Horace froze and looked at eachother.
They both said in the same time was she kills them then turns them into coats.
For a second I froze and then I said ok That's enough info im gonna leave now.




Next place I headed to was the owner of the pet shop.
The owners name was Anita Dearly.Anita Dearly told me that she might be
closing down her shop because of what Cruella de Vil is doing.
She cant handle it because she keeps on stealing 5 puppies every day.
I said get some body guards or something but she said
That everyone is too scared so I said ok bye im gonna leave.




Next stop was 101 dalmatian street no one is brave enough to take on
Cruella de Vil. instead of knocking on her door
I bust the door open I saw her face to face and I saw the saddest thing ever a
dead puppy I got angry at Cruella because everybody cant stand you so I
pretended
that I was invincible so she will bell down too me and she will go to jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.