Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

script ideas Julian dennison

Script Ideas


Instructions
  1. Write an idea for Julian’s next movie


Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs

New Movie Idea
Do you have a new idea for a new movie?
Write a letter to Julian in which you present a summary of your movie plot idea.
Then include three strong reasons why Julian should star in your movie.


Start Writing below



I have a movie idea I think that this movie should have a young funny Soldier and a good actor
(which is you). He actually is the bad guy and he is wanted all over the world.
I want you to be in my movie because your a young actor (younger than lots of other people)
and your funny. I bet you make most people laugh when they watch a movie that you are in.
you are a good actor no very good actor.
and maybe Juggernaut will be there with you to help you with the tanks part.(he he).









today one of my tasks was movie ideas and why you want Julian dennison to be n your movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.