Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

white water rafting writing

Story Starter…
White Water Rafting
Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs

Instructions
Use the photo above to write a story about how you survived in whitewater rafting. 

Ideas to use
Times: Before hoping inside the raft.  During the rushing waters. After the raft maneuvered .
Feelings: heart pounding, soaked to the skin, keep your head above water, man overboard, fear of the unknown
Things: Raft, helmet, life-jacket, paddle, boots, turbulent waters, dangerous drops, 
Places: roars of the rapids, boulders, fast moving waters, crushing waves, 
People: Rafter guide,  
Verbs: Paddle, maneuver, overboard, soaked, 

Start Writing below


“Are you coming or not?” she/he demanded as she/he took a few steps further into the...raft I don't have all day she/he said.Then I said yes I am coming so I went to step into the boat and first thing everybody said was finally.we started level six it was so rough I could hear roars of the rapids I see waves that could crush me.but lucky we had a helmet life jacket and boots.My heart was pounding I felt like I couldn't breathe properly but I was lucky my head is still above water.Our whole team could barely maneuver around.I grabbed my phone as hard as I can and opened the camera and took a photo then we went back.At the end there was a big branch we all had to dodge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.