Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Titanic sinking experience writing task

As the ship was sailing to New York I was relaxing in first class. It was so nice there were drinks and lots
of seafood like lobsters fish  and more.The one thing that I didn’t like was the turbulence I looked out of
the window and it was just bergy bits.


Until I heard something slam It scared the poop out of me but I turned around and saw a huge crab on
the table.it was so delicious.I eat the legs and I think people eat the middle of the body.I was the richest
on the ship I was a billionaire everybody else was millionaires.and the kids had 100’000 grand.


I felt this strong powerful crash on my side of the boat.As I was walking outside to see what happened
my shoes got wet there was a flood then I felt the boat going vertical slowly.People were going onto the
boat quickly I went to go on a boat but then the crew didn’t let me.


As soon as almost all the ladies went there were no more boats but I had one secret one at the back
I ran at the back of the ship and jumped in.I took a lot of young kids because they still have a long life.
I felt sorry for the other people on the boat.

When I was far away I could see the ship it was fully vertical.every body where on the rails but whats
the point you will sink anyways.My boat was a jet boat so I could go fast.I boosted all the way to the
police and the ambulance.I told them and they rushed they were calling everybody and getting help.as
soon as the other boats came most people were saved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.