Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Titanic sinking writing task

Start writing here:when the titanic set sail I was 8 years old I was on the ship with my family because we
wanted to go on a trip somewhere on the biggest ship ever in that time.I had a room to stay in with my
family I bet the coolest thing was there was an actual shower in there.

As the titanic was travelling everybody felt a little jolt. I went to look outside and I saw a giant iceberg.
I slowly felt the boat going vertical.The first thing that came in my head was sinking.The titanic crew were
putting down boats filled with ladies girls babies and pets.

After all the ladies left there were still  few boats left My family were close to the boats so we were picked
to go on.The boat that I was on had paddles so my family and I picked them up and stared paddling.
I started to see the titanic sink.

The titanic sunk to about halfway and that's when everything happened.The ship split in half one half one
the ship went diving deep as fast as a torpedo that some pieces of the ship were ripping off.I bet that
piece killed around 500 or 600 people.

The other bit went vertical straight down the ocean and there was no sign of anyone except for the people
that jumped off.That day scared me so much I never ever went on a ship ever again in my life and also
my family did the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.