Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

letter writing task

Dear family I miss all of yous and I miss my dog my games and my ps4. my job
is going to war to fight its called world war one or the great war.


I am at the military civilisation I have to train.I got here because I volunteered to
go so I went because I wanted to make you proud and happy for me.


I smell sweat from everybody and I hear the trainers(coach’s) yelling trying to
make the volunteers work harder.I see lots of men big and strong in camo
colours. all I can touch is my own stuff.Last I could taste the gum in my mouth.


I will be back home when I am ready I don't even know if i’ll make it back home
but I will try my hardest to come back.


From kris

I pretended that I volunteered to go to war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.