Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Army trenches fighting writing task

One day all men over 19 years old had to go to war.All the men packed up and
went to war.When they arrived all of the soldiers hopped into the trenches and
loaded up.


After they finished getting ready (like making sure they have enough ammo)
The enemies arrived while they were jumping into the trenches we were
shooting at them.


But we only hit eight of them.I had the best plan ever I could get something
sticky and put grenades together and chuck it in front of an enemy because
they would shoot it and it will blow lots of them up.


So I got tape and taped the grenades together and chucked it as far as I can.
The other team was smart though they saw what it was so they didn’t shoot it.


My next Idea was to shoot it myself so I got my good eye out
(which is my right eye)and aimed right between 2 grenades because I would
hit the middle one.


As I was just about to shoot the bombs blew up.some newb must of pulled the
pin off and that's how it exploded.My job was done here.because it blew them
all up.I thought it would only blow up half of the team.

Most of the men were shot we had to rush and take the ones that got shot in
the legs or the arms because they can survive.Before we left I saw these red
flowers growing.I took one home and searched it and it was called a poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.