Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

writing task

 I went on a trip to Brazil I tried a thing called a brigadeiro. It was super nice and I had two of them.I had to tell my friend and my parents so I texted my friend first and said that if he gets a chance to come here he should try a brigadeiro. a few minutes later my friend replied he said OK cool it must be so yummy.


Next I called my parents and they said that I should take some home but I said I will see if I am even allowed to take it on the plane.next I tried some meat it was so nice it kind of tasted like wood but it was still very nice.


I spent the rest of the knight in a hotel that I booked the next day I had to go to the airport because I had to go back home so I packed all my stuff and left.Also I could take some brigadeiro’s home.when I got hone my parents were happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.