Pages

Monday 15 July 2019

matariki light show

on Saturday we went to the final matariki light trail we weren't gonna go but then my mum called two of her sisters She asked if they were going and then they said yes so then our Mum said we could go. our brother jordan came as well
when we arrived there was no parking so then we parked at great Tong before we left for matariki we brang our lights that we got from last time. we got out of the car and we walk towards te oro where the light trail is.we had a bit of food and  this place where you have a sticky note and  write what you want to achieve better and then at the back you have to write your phone number. we had a bit more food we walked down the long path and in the front there are these two light guards that looked like  Royal guards from the Queen's castle when I stepped in front of the two light guards I thought I was in light Heaven it was so colourful. there was this long path that we had to keep walking on. 
there are heaps of people to come and see the last day of the matariki light trail at one point I saw my friend Sheldon that goes to my school on England yours Reindeers like reddish looking close at a no I couldn't see properly because It was dark. the fireworks were about to start she still didn't find our cousins aunties and cousins my mum called them we were actually close they were just a little bit further away from us they were near the two white Swans 
finally we met them my sister and I  had a light fight we started fighting with the lights we had a challenge and I definitely won I kept on dodging  her hits. when the fight ended  they were doing the countdown started from 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 and then boom there was loud music playing Fireworks we're going crazy it was going everywhere there was this PAK'nSAVE man who sponsored them so they can do the fireworks and it was only 10 minutes after the song was like a rock song it was so cool my brother wanted to come with his mates his mates took long so then he missed out he just hung out with his mates at Dunkirk then we all came home it was all finished for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.