Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

eating cockroaches

~ Creepy Crawlies ~
Recount Writing

WALT use simple, compound and complex sentences in our writing.

Step 1: Take part in the experience with the class!

Step 2: Plan for your writing

Title
Kids eating big cockroaches 
Introduction
What we were eating big cockroaches
When the 24th of june 2019
Where in room 10  which is my class
Why because our teachers wanted to see if thier friends are kind like would your friend  give you a cockroach or a chocolate
Who my class room 10
3-4 Experiences 
What do you see, hear, feel, smell, taste
Experience:
  1. I felt squishiness  and it smelt and tasted like a  rasian 


Descriptive language/ elaborate:
→ 
→ 
→ 
Conclusion: How are you going to finish your recount?


Step 4: Start writing.

→ today we came to class we sat on the ground then miss started talking she said that we are going to eat cockroaches and lollies we had to put a blindfold on because it is surprise my friend was an enemy he gave me a cockroach and it tasted like the worlds biggest raisin and i hated raisins i first put the blind fold on. My arch nemesis  carl put one of the two in my mouth straight away i knew it was a cockroach it was squishy and disgusting when I eat the cockroach i took it off and it was my enemy’s turn im for sure giving him a cockroach he put the blindfold on and i gave it to him he kept his mouth shut and wouldn't eat it I thought he was acting like a baby he said give it to me so i did he took the blindfold off and just went outside to throw it in the bin i said wow in the end miss said it wasn't cockroaches which all of us already knew she said it was just dates which is dried fruit. Some people got lollies it was all over then we started to do normal stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.