Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

stardome



Yesterday, all the Year 3s and Year 4s got on a bus to go to the Stardome.when we were in the bus I was playing I dare you with lorenzo. I won and lorenzo had to close the window for the whole time but when he won he said to open it again for the last time I  won and I said leave it open. 1 minute ago we finally got there.

At the Stardome, we learned some really cool things about our solar system. First John told us the rules in the stardome when he finished talking we went into the space room. He told us is there is rocky planets and dwarf planets and little planets! John said which is the biggest star or the special star. We had to put our hand up someone got picked and they said the sun it was right.

When we weren’t in the Stardome, we were having fun outside.We played connect three it is like connect four. Every game Teingoa’s dad keeps winning but one game Teingoa won. After that we played tag.  

After all this, we headed back to Point England School.We got to class  and got our Lunch because when we got back the bell just rung I think. I think we went on math whizz when i got on math whizz jezer was beating me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristopher
    What a greet trip to the Stardome. I really like the way that you told John what John you are awesome.
    from Angelica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.