Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

duffy books

Today we got our Duffy books we were suppose to give them yesterday I got the ghost book and I got a star-lord book. There was a mincraft book but Chaun went first because he had to go to the dental clinic and he took my favourite  book next someone else went and grabbed bad guys which was a  cool book and then it was Jezer's turn he was my friend and he took the ningago book witch was my 4th favourite book and the books that I picked was on top it is star-lord and ghost. Thank you for my Duffy books.                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.