Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Something in the water



Hi welcome to my animation about something in the water. this is my rocky shore. This term we have been learning about the rocky shore and some of the creatures that live on the rocky shore.

The sea creature that I picked was a crab. A crab is a crustacean. It has a hard shell on the outside. It has 8 legs and 2 pincers. They live on the rocky shore.
These are the different parts of the crab

This is my food chain that I will animate.
Crabs like to eat mussels. A mussel is the crabs prey. 

A seagull is a bird that loves to eat crabs.The seagull is an apex predator and it is a predator of the crab.
after one seagull eats a crab an army of seagulls feed on the rest dropping like bombs on the crabs

Thanks for watching

4 comments:

  1. hello kris it's me chaun i really like your term 3 animation because i liked the birds how they did a air strike on the crabs and i really like it because you were brave on your voice over from chaun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kris

    I can see that you finished your animation Well done!. I love the detail you put in your animation. Keep up the great work!

    From your only sister Julianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job kris keep the work up if you need help just ask

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristopher

    I am very proud of you for finishing your animation and movie on time! Keep up the good work.

    Love from Mum x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.