Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

Weetbix Tryathlon 2018


On Sunday we had the Weetbix triathlon. We had to wake up at 6:00. I was so tired and so nervous. I got changed so fast because my clothes were already there. When everybody was ready we left home and drove to Pt England. Mum parked her car because it was just happening at Pt England reserve.

We walked to Miss King to get the bike for Julianna when she starts riding the bike. We were  in a really long line when we were getting closer and closer me and Hendrix were talking together. I was a bit angry cause it was super super cold and wet and Hendrix was wearing a long sleeve jumper I was wearing a jumper but no sleeves like a singlet.when we were out of the line we got our Weetbix tryathlon t-shirt.

After that we walked to the entry. We had to put Juliannas bike somewhere like the other peoples bikes. We went to this tent and got breakfast. It was weetbix and milk with peaches and syrup or honey. I gave my one to dad and then mum said I have to eat some of her one but I only ate the peaches.


To be continued.

1 comment:

  1. Kris you were running as fast as lighting and you almost pasted your sister. From Suade

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.