Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2021

My Literacy planet Writing

LiteracyPlanet | Online Literacy SoftwareLiteracyPlanet | Online Literacy SoftwareLiteracy planet is kind of between a game and learning it is very similar to another online learning website called math whizz. On literacy planet and math whizz you can do tasks to earn something called gems or progressions. for math whizz every time you complete a task you will earn money. And for literacy planet when you complete something you earn gems. What I think is not a good idea in literacy planet is the fact that you have to complete every single task before you can buy some new clothes for your avatar (who looks like an alien)with your gems.


I think something that is good if you want a break is that math whizz and literacy planet both have games that you can play, dont worry its not fornite or cod. My favourite tasks to do is spelling, I like spelling because its way more fun than reading, also There are three different types of practise rounds before the test they are battle rocket, detective and memory game. I suggest you do battle rocket (its my favourite).

There are different year levels from Yr1-Yr11. One time my teacher game me a year level 11 spelling, Im not going to lie but I was actually really close. Some words will sound like an i but its an e. And also  I got a level 1 task and I actually got one wrong but its by accident trust me.


Hope you like my writing and comment if you want to.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.