Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

holiday memory recount(writing)

 Me, my mum, my sister and my aunty went to the arcade to have fun and me, my sister and I were given 20 dollars so we can play games.It was just me and my sister playing the games in the arcade.


When I got twenty dollars I got to change it into 1 dollar coins.The first game I played was a game with small toys in it.I won nothing so I moved onto another game.


I saw this game with pac-man in it. It was a big pac-man as well so I tried to get it.It was 2 dollars per play so I had 8 tries and guess what I was getting super close but I won nothing. It was so sad because I lost 16 dollars on that pac-man game.


The next game that I played was a game with a ball at the top and spinning numbers at the bottom. I pressed the button and the ball rolled down and it landed on the fifteen.I kept 1 dollars and then on the last coin that I put in the machine I got 35 tickets so I gave my sister the fifteen tickets because she only had two tickets.And then I kept the 35 tickets.


At the end when we got our tickets with the number of tickets that I have.I went to this vending machine where I could buy something but I couldn’t so me my sister had to combine our tickets together and we could get the little lollies that cost 50 tickets.my sister and I got that because that was like the only thing I could get.The thing that I got was like one dollar at the store and we had forty dollars so at the store we could of bought forty of those If I didn’t spend so much time on the pac-man game.


It was disappointing because it was a rip off.My mum gave me and my sister twenty dollars each and the little bag of lollies was all we could get.it was sad but Me and my sister had a fun time though at the arcade.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.