Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

writing about cross country2020

Start writing:our school had cross country at 1:00pm. We did some learning. We had morning tea
and then lunch straight after lunch we had to get back to class early because we had to get there
fast.

When we arrived on the field lots of classes were already there.We were watching all the little
kids run. Some kids ran fast. It was so cool to see the person in front because we could see who
was the fastest.It got nerve-racking when it got closer to our turn.

A teacher came and got us to stand up because it was our turn to run. We lined up ready to run.I
was lucky because I was in the front row.I saw Mr Burt pick up the clap thingy so I got ready.I
can't remember If it was Mr Jacobson or Mr Burt who said on your marks get set go.

I ran as fast as I could as soon as I ran out the gate I felt like I was in a herd. I heard footsteps
everywhere.Ms fester was on the other side of the gate.when I passed Ms fester I stopped to have
a rest.

It was just me and Sheldon next to each other and then we ran into witari so it was the three of us
running together but we met one more guy the one and only tall guy Chaun. The four of us we
running until we saw roman about to finish the race already.We all were surprised.

Every time when we are about to reach another teacher we always make jokes like we're the elite
runners. This is our second lap but they didn't believe us because we had no ribbon on our
wrist.

When we got to Mr h(I forgot how to spell the name)Chaun dropped on the ground because Mr h
wanted us to run because we were walking. Chaun was pretending though because he was
walking he wasn’t running.

When I got to the last flag I got excited because I knew that I was almost done I finally got into the
school gate (green one)I saw everybody and the finish line.I was glad that the finish line was on
the side blocked by teachers so nobody would see me finish.

Our class went back to class and packed our stuff up. We were gonna play some coolmaths
games but it was too late so when we finished packing up we got sent home from the front then
middle then the back row.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.