Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

lost my class and searched (writing task)

One day my class visited the great wall of china we saw some cool bugs.I got so distracted that my class
left me without them knowing i'm not there.I was scared because I might get in trouble running across
the great wall of china all by myself.I don't know how long the left before I noticed because I knew that the
great wall of china was 21,196 km long.


 I ran across searching but I couldn’t see them.I knew that I was getting closer every time because first
i’m running and second my class would obviously stop to look at some things.All of a sudden in the
distance I saw lots of people in red.


I ran so fast that it was like I wasn’t even running I caught up and I found my class again.I acted like
nothing happened and carried on but my friends were suspicious because they were looking for me
when all of a sudden I appeared next to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.