Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

monster interview

Monster Interview
Instructions
You are going to be interviewing an imaginary monster.

Good Monster
Today you have been learning about a fictional monster (that means imaginary). Typically these monsters have been evil, however the monster you are going to be interviewing today is a good monster, who wants to be good.

Task 1
Interview Questions
What kind of Monster are you? 
dracula
What does that mean, what do you do?
I used to drink people’s blood
Why did you decide to be a good monster?
Because it is the right thing to do
Where do you live?
In a hotel in transelvania
What do you like to do in you daily life?
I like to hang out with my friends
Could you tell me the story of your life
I live in transilvania i am a vampire and my parents i dont know where they are.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kris, it was cool to see you on the class hangout yesterday. Do you know Transylvania is a real place? It is in a country called Romania. Keep up the good work Kris, and say hi to your mum from me

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.