Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

voice over



fakalofa lahi atu welcome to my animation my name is kristopher my animation is about team work i hope you enjoy I am going to put down the chairs and do the same with the other chairs as well.





My second animation is about taking care of our own chromebooks i want to help by opening the chromebook cupboard and get my friends to get there chromebooks out to put on the table ready to start the day





This is my third animation its about helping others like the teacher when i go inside i take off the imac cover and behind is a button that turns it on and so miss doesn't





I hope you enjoy my hyperstudio and remember to be kind and help others feel free to comment on my blog and see you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.