Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

SLJ Week 2 Day 1 Activity 2

The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge

If I could take three people with me on the race, these are the people I would take.


1. I would take my Dad because he was teaching me how to ride a bike and it looks like he would have the energy to ride a bike half way.

2. I would take my cousin Izaiah because he is twelve and he is my height and he could ride a bigger bike than me and i think sometimes he goes out and grabs the bike and rides it.


3. I would take my cousin Stevenson he is fifteen. i think he would be good at it because i have already seen some photos of him riding bikes on road before so yea.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kristopher!

    My name is Willy and I'm one of the commenters for the Summer Learning Journey these holidays.

    Nice work on completing another activity! Having read through, you've certainly made some great choices for the race - always a good sign if your choice of people have an experience with riding a bike :D saves up time on learning! I also like the different aspects of each choice - energy, size, and experience! Nice work :D

    Keep up the good work!
    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristopher...great to see you blogging on the SLJ. There's still some time to complete the activities before school begins - how many more can you get done? Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.