Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

skipping


On a cold Tuesday we went to class feeling happy.We hung our bags up and we sat down. The teachers did a inspirational Korero about there wonderful weekend. Ms Duder just enjoyed the sun and Ms king just enjoyed her run with her daughter Marika who is riding a bike instead of running. they all said we need to practice our writing test so Ms King said Mr Moran had some games up his sleave. We walked outside in two lines.We just waked to the court right in front of us. We sat down still in our lines Mr Moran explained what we are doing and all of it was skipping and running we rotated so everyone in each team gets a turn I did two skips at the start and ran while I was skipping and when I got to the end I dropped my one and did five skips and also dropped that one and ran with the one I started with.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.