Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

white Sunday

on a wonderful Sunday it was white Sunday that means that the adults and the teenagers had to do bible reading. The kids had to read a short verse of the bible but on Saturday we had a practice and that  went well. The short verse on the bible was all in nuiean. We had lots and lots of time.We finally know all of it.In church we did all this normal stuff we sang songs and the big people did theirs. Finally it  was the little kids turn a was nervous. there was other kids saying a speech as it got closer and closer for my turn to say my speech.Right before my turn. It was my sisters turn. When she was saying her speech i tried to be calm because if i am not calm i wont  do my speech but when  she finished i was calm i said it and i felt em-barest  and fine i felt em_barest  because i accidentally said aho and i am Nuiean then i sat bak down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.