Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

playing recorders

today this morning we were learning about music we were just trying to do just one beat.The instrument that we were playing is called a recorder  it was hard where learning to do c&d note when we were done practising ms lets us go in groups but my friends was blowing the

recorder to hard.We went on the mat we did the c note or the d note we took turns in a circle from left or right after that we put the recorder in a box then we went to faree fono  with fire saf. We took our shoes off out side. we sang Whakaaria mai the song was fine we played a game it was called I don't know what it is that is how I won because she went the wrong way  then it was other kids turn in my class we went back to class and did more writing I think instruments was cool.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.