Pages

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Guardians of the Galaxy Part 2

In the weekend  my cousin Stevenson rang me on the phone. He said “do you want to come and watch the movie Guardian of the Galaxy with me?” I said “yes!” My cousins Flora, Elijah, Siaku, Faith and and aunty Wilma went too. They said I looked like the best in the car. I think it’s because my jacket looks cool.

We drove to the movies. When we got there we went to get some snacks. Wilma said I looked like the bomb. I waited and waited then Wilma said we’re going in now. 

We got in and we were siting in the second to front row. There were two girls at the front but at the edge of the row. Siaku and I watched a little bit of the movie, then we went to the front.


The movie was about Peter and his team fighting a giant colossal octopus and baby Groot dancing and having fun. I really enjoyed this movie. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristopher, it must of been really fun watching Guardians Of The Galaxy.Your jacket does look cool.What was your favourite part? Bye, from Kiarah.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.