Pages

Saturday 6 February 2021

Puppies 2021



Hello my name is Kris and my dog Bella had her puppies just over a month ago. They are now 7 weeks old and are eating puppy food (wet puppy food nothing hard). They have gone so much bigger then when I last showed everyone the puppies.

The puppies have grown some teeth so when they bite you it actually hurts. They first opened their eyes about 4 or 3 weeks ago. Since then they have gone so fluffy especially the dark boy and the greyish white girl puppy photo 1 and 2).

Unfortunately we are not keeping any but we are selling then on trade me. The brown puppy (photo 3) went to my uncle and the other four are being sold. The pups are always so happy when I come home from school to see them.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kris,

    These puppies are adorable! Thanks for sharing the photos on your blog; who doesn't enjoy reading about puppies. I hope you enjoy the long weekend with them.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.