Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

My Clever Kash

In the weekend I got a clever kash and my sister does too. It shows how much money you have. I have to work hard because I have to  earn $15  dollars a week because I want to get $1000 dollars so I can go all by my self to Niue. That's what my mum said.
My clever kash is called the Brainstorm Gangster. 

It was just a yellow elephant. If we do our chores every day we get one dollar every day. I am trying to do some of my chores because if we do it our mum can donate 1 dollar.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristopher, it is awesome that you have set a goal and started saving. I hope you reach your goals and I look forward to hearing about your holiday when you do. You will have do a lot of jobs to earn $15 a week. What chores have you been doing?
    From Miss Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristopher, that is great. How are you going on your chores to reach your savings goal? A trip to Niue would be awesome. We look forward to hearing how you are going! - the team at ASB

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.