Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

our swimming recount


Room 14 went swimming and me. When I first started swimming I felt a little bit nervous. When I went in the water I wasn't nervous at all because  chaun and siua are my best friends and they were in my group. before we went in the water we went for a shower.  when all of us finished having a shower it was really cold but it wasn't that cold for me because I was excited. I was really excited for the first time swimming with my friends i started to get nervous again because I don't know if i'm going to be with my to best friends. siua is my very best friend because he helps me when I slip we have to hop in the water safely we have to put our whole  head in the water so our we can get wet the in water we do a streamline then we have to swim to the island

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.